Nut Crunch Chocolate Fudge
2 cups chopped dark chocolate
1 tin (385g) condensed Milk
1 Tbs butter
2 cups roughly broken shortbread biscuits
1 cup coarsely chopped roasted nuts
- Line a 22cm square baking tin.
- In a large thick bottomed pot, combine the chocolate, condensed milk and butter.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture is evenly melted and smooth.
- Cook, while stirring, over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat then stir in broken biscuits and nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking tin.
- Refrigerate until firm before slicing into blocks.